AIRHEAD's VIPER-series is a collection of the finest cockpit-style towables that your money can buy. The bottoms are shaped like boat hulls which is the key to the unparalleled lively and stable ride. VIPER's are especially popular with young children, as they feel very safe sitting on the comfortable inflated floors inside the cockpits. Kids and adults will enjoy the stunning NASCAR-inspired graphics.
The durable 30 gauge bladders are completely encased in durable double-stitched nylon, there is no exposed PVC. The striped nylon wrap handles have neoprene knuckle guards for comfort. An EVA "Indy Cap" covers the Boston valve.
- Cockpit towable with inflatable backrest
- Boat hull shaped bottom provides a lively and stable ride
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder with RF welded seams
- Double-Stitched Full Nylon Cover
- Deluxe nylon handles with neoprene knuckle guards
- Boston Valve for convenient inflating and deflating
- EVA "Indy Cap" valve cover
- 1 rider capacity
- 74" x 59" (deflated size)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-n-hexyl Phthalate (DnHP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm, and Vinyl Chloride which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Riders - Max: 1
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 13"W x 18"L WT: 19.5 lbs
- UPC: 737826020621
Owner's Manual (pdf)