Jaw/Jaw Tubular Turnbuckle T-Style 3/8-24 Thread
For those who prefer a traditional body turnbuckle. The forged silicon bronze body, coupled with our integral toggle jaw, provides positive locking and ease of adjustment.
Forged silicon bronze bodies with 316 stainless ends offer a great non-galling combination. Integral toggle jaw eliminates the need for a separate rigging toggle.
- Jaw with "T" Toggle Construction
- Machine swage
- Bronze body/ 316 stainless ends
- Wire size: 1/4"
- Breaking strength: 7,000 pounds
- Safe working load: 2,800 pounds
- Thread size: 3/8-24
- Pin to pin length: 9-1/2" (closed) 13-3/4" (open)
- Body length: 5-5/8"
- Pin diameter: 3/8"
- Weight: 14 ounces
- Lifelines: No
- Running Rigging: No
- Standing Rigging: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 1"W x 11"L WT: 0.75 lbs