Edge 45 - Hand Control - 12V-45lb-45"
Don't let the size fool you. Edge's compact mount is built with extruded, anodized aluminum for rugged, no-nonsense strength. Add a rock-solid Latch & Door mount and an impact resistant composite head, and you have a motor that's perfect for smaller boats and big days on the water.
- Latch & Door Bracket: This bracket gives you a rock-solid hold while stowing your trolling motor and makes for easy removal at the end of the day.
- Heel-Toe / Cable-Steer Foot Pedal: Get heel/toe control of your motor with this ultra-responsive foot pedal that includes speed control, and momentary and constant on/off. Made with a high-impact composite material for unparalleled durability.
- 5-Speed Settings: Choose from five speed settings to dial in the right speed control when you're trolling.
- Directional Indicator: Easy-to-read directional indicator is built into the top of the trolling motor head on Edge foot control models.
- Power Prop: For 3-1/4" motor diameters, this prop delivers extra power to push throw heavy vegetation. Includes prop pin, nut and washer.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- Autopilot: No
- Control Type: Tilt Twist Tiller
- Included Propeller: MKP-2
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Series: Edge
- Shaft Length (Inches): 45'
- Thrust (Pounds): 45 lb
- Built-In Transducer: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12v
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 20"W x 63"L WT: 41 lbs
- UPC: 029402047796