SR200 InfoLINK SiriusXM Receiver for MFDs
The Raymarine SR200 InfoLINK receiver brings subscription-based SiriusXM Marine weather and satellite radio to your Raymarine LightHouse 3 multifunction displays.
SiriusXM Marine is graphical weather and fishing information for boaters. Essential information like weather radar, NEXRAD storm cell tracking, tropical storm tracks and localized forecasts are all easily viewable inside the LightHouse 3 chart application. Fisherman can enjoy expanded information including high-resolution coastal and offshore sea surface temperature overlays, also displayed right on the live navigation chart.
The SR200 InfoLINK receiver can also provide access to over 150 channels of SiriusXM Satellite Radio programming including commercial-free music, sports, talk, entertainment, politics, comedy, religion, news and much more. The SR200 features an analog line output connection that you can easily connect to the auxiliary input on most marine stereo systems. SiriusXM channel selection, presets and controls are accessed from Raymarine’s LightHouse 3 SiriusXM app.
Super-compact and simple to install, the SR200 connects to the RayNet high speed Ethernet network and seamlessly delivers content to all your multifunction displays. A low-profile Shakespeare SRA-50 SiriusXM Marine antenna kit is included. The antenna can be surface mounted on any horizontal surface with a clear view of the sky, or pole mounted with the included threaded adapter.
SiriusXM Marine service is available in the continental United States, southern Canada and coastal waters. The SR200 InfoLINK receiver requires a valid activation and subscription to SiriusXM Marine Weather and/or SiriusXM Satellite radio, sold separately. Please visit www.siriusxm.com/marine for full details on features, packages, pricing and for the most up-to-date satellite coverage map.
- Delivers SiriusXM weather and audio content to Raymarine LightHouse 3 Multifunction Display Systems
- Receive up-to-the-minute weather forecasts, alerts, weather radar, sea surface temperature charts and more
- Access 150+ channels of SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Axiom Pro
- Axiom XL
- **Requires LightHouse 3.9 or newer software**
Weather Subscription Options:
- SiriusXM Marine Weather - Marine Offshore and Coastal Packages
Audio Subscription Options:
- SiriusXM Channel Line-Up
What’s in the Box?
- SR200 InfoLINK SiriusXM Receiver
- Shakespeare SRA-50 SiriusXM Antenna with pole and surface mounting kits
- SRA-50 interconnect cable (25-feet)
- SR200 InfoLINK to RayNet Interface cable (2 meters)
- Analog stereo (L/R) line output cable (2 meters)
- Power Cable (2 meters)
- Mounting hardware
- Installation guide and documentation kit